June 25, 2009
This morning I woke up late. I packed my stuff and jumped on the metro because I was supposed to meet some people for lunch but they had to cancel so I went to Jackelin’s house and left my stuff. Then I headed down by the duomo and looked around for a bit and waited for Jackelin to get home from work. After Jackeline got out we went to the ward family home evening where we saw all the missionaries and played a game. After that Jackelin really wanted a coke so we walked all over to find an open super market but they were all closed so we waited forever for the bus that took us to a McDonalds so we could finally get Jackelin her coke. Then we came back to her house. I went to call JR for a bit and Jackelin and her brothers and sisters ordered some pizza. When I got back we popped in a movie. So we’re just sitting here all together watching a movie. They’re so funny…they all make fun of and tease each other. They especially like to gang up on the little one.
It started to rain really hard outside. The thunder is SO loud! I don’t think I’ve seen a thunderstorm since last time I was here in Italy.
No comments:
Post a Comment