
June 17, 2009
Hillary and I hung out today because she didn’t have to work. We went to go visit the Duomo of Siena and it was really cool! The inside is really big!

The dome is medieval in style and the inside floors are covered with mosaics.
It was really pretty.
After that we wandered around Piazza del Campo and then at home we had family home evening together.
Hillary gave the message and I said the prayer.
Then we watched some Harry Potter together.
We had a really yummy dinner too.
Rita made some ragu sauce with pasta and then we had frittata with breaded pumpkin flowers.
Piazza del Campo


In the Duomo...there was a hallway with mirrors on the ceiling.


The cool things on the floor.
During our family home evening together. We spend so much time together that we're starting to smile the same. It's kinda creepy actually. :)
2 comments:
Your pictures are amazing, it looks like you are really having fun.
Thanks Rach! Thanks for reading my blog! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.
Post a Comment