Monday, June 15, 2009

Don't cry for me Siena.

June 14, 2009

Sunday!  Another lazy day today.  Hillary and I went to church this morning.  It was our last Sunday in this branch.  Most of the study abroad kids here from Utah are going to be leaving this week as well so there probably wont be too many in church next Sunday.  There was someone visiting from the Verona ward.  He came up to me and said hello.  I realized it was the old bishop from the ward that I had served in Verona.  His name was bishop Iatri.  It was a surprise to see him and it was nice that he remembered me after so long. 

I don’t really like goodbyes so I tried to sneak out after church but Hillary went back to say goodbye.  It was hot today on the ride home.  After church Hillary and I watched Shrek 2 and took a long nap.  We had dinner and then went outside for a bit to watch the sun go down.  

2 comments:

Hiram, Tashina, Nora, and Hiram Dean said...

Wait, when are you coming home??

Dani said...

On the 7th of July but this is my last week here in Siena. I'm going up to go visit my mission