Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Gabby!

June 13, 2009

Saturday!  Ahh, I slept in and then got up and ate breakfast calmly with a book.  I’ve been trying to read Robinson Crusoe but I haven’t had much time for it so I hope to finish it off this coming week.  After breakfast I took a little nap.  Hmm, it was so nice not to have to go to school.  Then I got up and went into the centre to go talk to my love.  After that I came home, took another nap, had dinner and watched a movie.  Half way through…Hillary came home!  It was a surprise because she wasn’t supposed to come back until Monday but she had decided to come home sooner so she could be here for church tomorrow.  It was nice to have her back. 

Overall it was a good, quiet, and lazy day.  Not much happened here…but something really cool was happening at home.  My family went to Disneyland WITHOUT ME!!  It’s my little sister’s birthday!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABBY!  Gabby, I love you so much and I miss you a lot, a lot!  I’m sorry I’m always in Italy during your birthday.  I hope you had a fun time and that you got to ride lots of rides.  

No comments: