Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm a nomad.

June 15, 2009

This morning I woke up and went for a walk in the morning.  The mornings are beautiful here.  There are hay fields out by my house and the hay has been cut and rolled.  It’s just sitting there waiting to be taken away to serve its purpose. 

After breakfast I went into centro to use the Internet.  Its weird to think that this is my last week here.  This will be the last week that I ride my bike to and from the center.  It will be the last week that I weave my way through the crowds of tourists on my bike.  I am really excited to be going back to America but I am SO tired of the changes.  I feel like ever since I left my parent’s home and went away to college I haven’t had a real home.  Every couple of semesters I change apartments and on my mission we had transfers every six weeks.  I am a nomad.  And I hate the feeling.  

No comments: