
June 23, 2009
This morning Rachel took me to another bridal place. It was a smaller place than the last one and they had some of the same dresses but they also had different. I tried on four dresses all of which were really really pretty! This time I had a little better idea of what I wanted as well as what looks best on me. They lady was really nice and helpful. There was one dress that was absolutely gorgeous! I had lace and beadwork and I almost didn’t want to take it off. After this we went back to Rachel’s house. Givovanni had gone to work so Rachel and I had lunch together while Charlotte took a nap.
After lunch I worked on some of the reports that I have to turn in for my internship. I finished all of the exercises, my hours logs, and my experience reflection and emailed them in to my teacher. He wrote back saying my work was done in an exemplary manner and that he was going to give me a healthy A. He also asked if he could use my work as an example to other students. I still have a couple of other papers that have to get turned in and then I’ll be all done.
In the afternoon we went on a walk. Charlotte was so well behaved and it seems that she likes to go out. Rachel was making a dress for her baby niece and needed some ribbon so we stopped by a little fabric store. Wherever we went everyone looked and Charlotte and said how cute she is. The lady at the fabric store especially loved Charlotte. I asked Rachel if people act differently around her when they see that she has a baby. She said that they do. I love how cute babies are and how people are sometimes automatically more soft-spoken and kinder around little babies. We then went to the supermarket to get some things for dinner. The watermelons looked really yummy so we got one. Ahhh, I love watermelon!
Rachel made yummy curry rice stuff for dinner. She’s a really good cook. I helped chop the veggies. Haha!
2 comments:
your little watermelon is still here- i think we will eat it tonight! sorry you are not here to enjoy it with us.
That's okay! Haha, I ate most of the other one anyway. Enjoy!
Post a Comment