July 1, 2009
This morning I got up early with Viola and cut some watermelon for her to take to work. After that I talked to JR on skype for a while before going back to sleep. In the afternoon I walked to a nearby mall and looked around. It’s interesting to see that all the prices are in swiss francs instead of euro. I bought a few groceries for Viola since she was out of some things.
Viola just got home from work. She’s making up some yummy pasta…
She wanted me to show her how to blog so I’m going to help her set one up. She tries to speak as much English with me because she wants to get better at it. She’s really good at practicing and at not giving up when she doesn’t know how to say exactly what she wants to see, which is really great.
Since tomorrow Viola will be working late I’m going to meet up with a few friends in Como.
2 comments:
have fun in Como! we love you!
I LOVE YOU TOO!!! I can't believe you only have a month left! I wish I were there soooo bad!
Post a Comment