June 11, 2009
YAY for Thursday! That means tomorrow is the last day of high school for me! Woohoo! This morning was pretty chill. We were in the lab for the first three hours. The first class was the 3rd class and we talked about the Dead Poet’s Society again. I was really tired so I was sort of in and out. The allergy pills that I’ve been taking make me super sleepy in the morning. The class after that was the one of the 2nd classes. We watched About a Boy and got almost to the end before the bell rang. The sad thing about this class is that there are a lot of girls that are very close to failing. Hey wanted to redo their interrogations today but they still couldn’t respond to the questions. In the next class we also watched About a Boy. I like this class better because they understand more of the movie and actually laugh at the funny parts so its not just me laughing. The last class was the 4th class. There were more last minute interrogations. One of them was a student who is constantly absent. I think he for sure might fail English. He wanted Professor M. to interrogate him so he could pull up his grade but the problem wasn’t that he couldn’t speak English, the problem was that he couldn’t answer any of the questions concerning the literature that they had been studying. It was so sad and painful to watch. I honestly don’t think that he had even opened up his book to that page before. But that kid sure can come up with a lot of B.S.
I went home early at around 2 in the afternoon. I liked it because there was no one out on the streets. During the lunch hours everything shuts down; shops, schools, stores, etc. Everyone was probably inside eating with their families. Yay for family time!
No comments:
Post a Comment