Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Liceo Scientifico Galileo Galilei

May 5, 2009

Today I went to the high school where I will be interning and I met the teacher that I will be assisting.  His name is Professor Monaci and he seems very nice.  I only got to meet him for a while and then he told me to meet him back at the school in the morning at 8 so we can talk more about what my schedule will be looking like.  The school is called Liceo Scientifico Galileo Galilei.  It looked like a really big school.  It’s quite close to the center of the city so it will be very convenient.  I’m somewhat terrified at the thought of teaching high school aged kids because I remember my high school and kids that age can be incredibly vicious and judgmental not to mention rude and disrespectful.  I just hope they go easy on me.  

3 comments:

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

Good luck with the high school kids, they can be rude and mean but they can also be sweet and nice so just hope you get the nice ones. I was a nice and sweet kid to my teachers specially when they were young cause i thought they were cool. hehe. and you are SUPER cool so you will do great.

Unknown said...

Haha...I didn't even know you could leave messages on here. Anyways, I really do hope those high school kids treat you nicely. I hope your internship is going great, Honey. I love you, I love you, I love you. I can't wait for us to go back to Italy someday and for you to show me around!

Dani said...

Woah...so I had no idea that people were leaving me comments on this thing! Sweet, I just figured it out. Wow, I'm so glad you guys are reading this. Really Leo? You were nice? Haha, thats cool! JR, I can't wait to bring you here and show you how much it doesn't suck. I love you.